The setup for SAP S/4HANA Cloud is much simpler compared to SAP S/4HANA (on-premise). You must create a communication arrangement that specifies the values for the connection using the notification credentials obtained from the Site Manager.
The following steps are required:
Log on to the SAP Fiori launchpad on SAP S/4HANA Cloud as an admin user.
Find and open the Communication Arrangements app.
Choose New to create a new Communication Arrangement. Enter Scenario SAP_COM_0683, provide a name, and choose Create.
Within the Communication Arrangement, create a new Communication System using the New button.
Provide a System ID and Name, and then choose Create.
Enter the following data:
- In the Technical Data → General section, in the Host Name field, enter the Host value obtained from the Site Manager.
- Scroll down to the Technical Data → OAuth 2.0 Settings section and provide the Auth. Endpoint and Token Endpoint as obtained from the Site Manager.
- Scroll down to the Users for Outbound Communication section and create a new outbound user with the + icon:
- Select OAuth 2.0 as Authentication Method.
- Enter OAuth 2.0 Client ID and Client Secret as obtained from Site Manager.
- Choose Create.
Save the Communication System and the Communication Arrangement.
The following exercise guides you through the process of configuring the Communication Arrangement in more detail:ExerciseStart Exercise