The following steps are required to integrate the content that was exposed from SAP S/4HANA Cloud into SAP Build Work Zone, standard edition:
- Dedicated destinations should be created so that the SAP BTP subaccount can fetch and consume resources from SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- A content channel should be created within the Site Manager to work with the content.
The following destinations are required to connect to SAP S/4HANA Cloud from SAP BTP:
- Design-time destination for fetching the content:
The location from which SAP Build Work Zone, standard edition fetches the exposed content
- Runtime destination for consuming the content for dynamic tiles:
The location for retrieving dynamic data from the SAP S/4HANA Cloud tenant’s API to be displayed on dynamic tilesNoteA dynamic tile displays information from a back-end system through a dedicated service (OData or other), which is refreshed on a predefined time interval. The dynamic information pulled from the back-end system overwrites the configuration values given in the tile configuration.
- Runtime destination (default) for consuming the content:
The runtime destination defines the location from which the required resources to run the federated apps in runtime are obtained from
- SAP BTP platform admin user with admin access to the SAP BTP subaccount
- Identity Authentication user, which is set up in Identity Authentication and SAP S/4HANA Cloud. It needs to be maintained with the exact same values for User ID and E-Mail address in both systems and assigned to some business roles on the SAP S/4HANA Cloud system.