Before you start building your no-code automated solutions, you must have some foundational knowledge about business processes.
A business process is a repetitive set of tasks that are completed to achieve a goal or outcome for a business. It consists of a chain of activities, events, and decisions. The typical steps of a business process include initiation, data collection, routing, decisions, human tasks, and new data.
Analyzing the Typical Steps in a Business Process
The typical steps in a business process are:
- The process must be initiated somehow.
- Relevant data must be gathered.
- Process participants must be involved to review the data and move the process forward.
- Decisions must be made about whether the process can be completed.
- Process participants may need to collect more data.
- New information may need to be considered before the process can continue.
- But finally, the process is completed.