The salary sheet displays all fields you have configured to be visible under the Design worksheet.
In the XML, these fields are listed under the comp-field-definition element.
The Employee Information section of the worksheet shows the integration with Employee Profile. This part is also made static for scrolling purposes.
- The widget gives access to compensation profile, custom views, promote tool when configured.
- There is a notes icon for additional text space.
The Performance Management integration is visible on the Review Rating field.
Standard Salary Fields
Here are some of the standard fields which are commonly used in salary planning. For the full list, please refer to Implementing Compensation Guide on the SAP Help Portal.
Table: Salary Fields: Part 1
Table: Salary Fields: Part 2
Standard Aggregate Fields
Aggregates are fields that calculate a total between multiple standard fields. When using aggregate fields, pay special attention to the components.
- Total Increase field = All increase fields (including Lump Sum).
- Total Raise field = Promotion + Merit + Adjustment + Adjustment2.
- Final Salary field = Current Salary + Total Raise.
- Total Comp field = Final Salary + Lump Sum.