The CSF Succession Data Model allows you to configure fields relevant to a specific country. For example, you can format home address fields differently for each country or add custom fields for selected countries. In the figure, Country Specific Fields (CSF) Succession Data Model, you can see the Personal Address block for two countries. On the left is a block for the United States, and on the right is a block for the Philippines. The different fields are made possible by the CSF Succession Data Model.
The HRIS elements that support country-specific configuration are as follows:
- Global Information (globalInfo)
- Addresses (homeAddress)
- National ID Information (nationalIdCard)
- Job Information (jobInfo)
- Compensation Information (compInfo)
- Employment Information (employmentInfo)