In the Home Page, users will be able to access CPM from Quick Actions and Engagement Cards:
- Request Feedback: You can send a feedback request to someone else, including a feedback topic and at least one question. The recipient will receive a Feedback Request in the To-Do panel (Task Center), and will be able to provide feedback directly from there.
- Give Feedback: You can give feedback to someone else, including a feedback topic and at least one question and the corresponding response. The recipient will be notified and the feedback given will be visible in the Feedback Received tab within the Continuous Feedback menu
- Create Activity: You can create Activities directly from the Home Page quick card.
- Activity Cards: Show recent activities on the user’s Home Page. More than one activity is stacked under the top activity. Choosing View All expands to show all activity cards.
The Activity card shows updates to activities created by a user. Updates also include activities by the user’s manager, for example, adding comments to the user’s activities.
- On the Home Page, once the Create Activity quick card is enabled from Manage Home Page, it will be visible to ALL users (regardless of whether they have Edit Activity permission granted to them). If a user does not have the Edit Activity permission, once they try to create an Activity via the Home Page card, they will not be able to save the Activity.
- The Add Attachments to Activity functionality is not available from the Create Activity quick action card dialogue. The work around is to create the activity directly from Continuous Performance Management.
- Feedback Requests do not display as an Engagement Card. The user has to navigate to the To-Do Panel to access the request.
- The Activity card does not support multiple role functionality. An Activity card is shown only when a manager makes an update and not when another channel owner makes an update.