The latest version of Goal Management, consisting of performance goals and development goals, provides a new experience to set up, track, distribute, and manage goals in your organization
- Upgraded user interfaces allow employees to more effectively set up and manage their goals and view their activities.
- A unified entrance to Performance Goal and Development Goal enables seamless navigation
- Uncluttered goal list views make it easy to spot critical information, glean insights, and apply quick changes.
- The integration with Continuous Performance Management helps managers and employees explore relationships between activities and goals in a broader perspective
At this stage, the Latest Version of Goal Management offers the most important capabilities that are already available in GMv12.
- Create and Cascade Personal Goals
- Create and Manage Team Goals*
*Group Goals are not separated anymore from Team Goals. Essentially, a Team Goal will allow to select the goal owner as an assignee, and that would become a Group Goal.
- Cascade Goals to other employees (except for cascade-align)
- Goal Plan States
- Copy Goals from Other Plans
- Adding Goals from Goal Library
- Comment field
- Metric Lookup Table
- Create and view activities, as well as linked achievements from Continuous Performance Management
- View Goal Audit
Reduced Scope: You can check here the reduced scope of the latest Goal Management updated, including not supported features.https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_SUCCESSFACTORS_PERFORMANCE_AND_GOALS/4a24e48b5c384b18a81f6b661305021e/bdf0db5f89914ff9ae3e3834e6cfb600.html