You can define the foundational pieces of the template in the General Settings section. Here, you can edit the name of the template and the description, as well as select the workflow (route map) and rating scale.
Modifications of the General Settings Section in Manage Templates
Select the Start button to learn more about General Settings configuration.
Modification of the General Settings Section in XML
The general settings in the XML are located in the
<fm-meta> section of the code. In this section, you may:
- attach a default rating scale to be used throughout the performance form (
- enable certain buttons that are visible on the form (
<enable-previous-step- button>and (
- enable stack ranker (
If you choose to set up the general settings in the XML:
- make sure to log in to the instance, navigate to Form Template Settings
- associate a route map to your performance form
- set up attributes of the form including spell check, legal scan, writings, and turn on/off various buttons
The following is an example of a typical performance form meta section: