When viewing candidates that have applied for the job, you can display only active candidates or all candidates. If you are viewing only active candidates, disqualified statuses are excluded, and role permissions are obeyed.
It is possible to filter candidates by many different filters on the Candidate Summary page by using Filter Options:
- Candidate type: Internal or External
- Name: Allows for partial matches (first name, last name, middle name) and supports special characters
- Email Address: Email address that exactly matches or you can search by using the domain name only (for example, @bestrun.com)
- Viewed: Applications that are new or have already been viewed
- Last Updated: Application has been updated in the last x number of days
- Location Fields: Country, state, and city cascading picklists are supported as filter options
Additional standard and custom fields that are configured on the candidate profile can be used as additional filter options. Candidate Contact and Application data can be used as additional filter options.