Providing a Company-wide Understanding of "How to Play a Certain Song"
Everyone in a company has a role in certain processes and this role is important to fulfill the process as a whole. This is very similar to a role in an orchestra. If the drummer is missing, the song sounds out of tune or cannot be performed at all, if there is no one else with the same skills and knowledge of the song who can jump in. Managing these roles for collaboration, aka the instruments used, and the knowledge to be documented for future iterations (i.e., the "notes" of a song) is the key to process management.
The purpose of modeling business processes is not just to have a visual appealing process model-it's about building understanding. Processes should be 'alive', providing a natural motivation for all employees to improve their processes and make day-to-day work easier, smoother, and faster.
Based on the idea of improving the day-to-day business and its included tasks, we've developed the SAP Signavio Process Manager (SPM) in a way people love to use. The SPM focus on the topics of:
- Process Documentation
- Process / Object Management (Repository)
- Process Publishing and Collaboration / Feedback Handling
- Process Analysis (Reporting)
All you need is a browser and internet connection- no installation of any software is required.
SAP Signavio Process Manager supports business process management with:
- A central modeling component
- A central object repository for reusing the same business terms across all processes
- A folder structure to store and find processes
- A reporting functionality, which aggregates all information on selected processes
- A version control of processes if changes need to be reversed
- A diagram comparison (As-Is vs. To-Be comparison)
- Collaboration / commenting features to provide feedback and collaborate on processes
- A functionality to capture additional information on processes and tasks, like risks & controls
In the following video, you'll get an overview of the SAP Signavio Process Manager and it's integration into the Signavio Business Transformation Suite.
Get your own 30-day trial version!Feel free to register for a 30-day trial version and explore SAP Signavio Process Manager (and other products of Signavio Business Transformation Suite). No credit card / payment is required.
Register here: https://editor.signavio.com/p/register