To be correctly identified in the network, you must keep your LBN ID up-to-date.
SAP Business Network Freight Collaboration generates and assigns a unique LBN ID for your purchasing organization. This ID is used as an identifier while performing business transactions in the network. You can view your LBN ID in the Manage Business Profile app.
You must update the LBN ID of your purchasing organization in your system. If you are using the SAP TM system, you must perform the following to update the LBN ID:
- Go to the Organization and Staffing Change transaction (transaction PPOME).
- Select the purchasing organization ID for which you want to update the LBN ID.
- Go to the Org. Data tab and double-click the Business Partner field. You can view the business partner representation of the purchasing organization. Note that if the business partner does not exist, you must create one. If you choose Create the system creates a business partner for the organization in the background.
- Enable editing of the business partner details by choosing the display/change icon.
- Navigate to the Identification tab. In the Identification Numbers section, IDType field, enter LBN001.
- In the Identification Number field, enter the LBN ID and save your changes.