For certain custom requirements, SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway, add-on for SAP ERP and SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway, add-on for SAP S/4HANA provides BAdIs.
The BAdIs and methods described in this lesson can be used to achieve any customer-specific requirement in the following situations:
- When sending the Product Activity Message to the Supplier
- When receiving the Product Replenishment Message from the Supplier
- When creating a purchase order based on a replenishment order sent by Supplier
How to Implement BAdIs
To implement each of the BAdIs required for the SMI process, complete the following steps:
- Run transaction code SPRO. The Customizing: Execute Project screen appears.
- Click SAP Reference IMG. The Display IMG screen appears.
- Navigate to Integration with Other SAP Components
- SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway
- Ariba Network Integration
- Business Add-Ins(BAdIs)
- For Product Activity Message, choose, Product Activity Message, and choose BAdIs for Product Activity Message.
For Product Replenishment Message, choose, Product Replenishment Message, and choose BAdIs for Product Replenishment Message.
For Replenishment Order, choose, Replenishment Order, and choose BAdIs for Replenishment Order.
Select the boxes to show the fields.