Quality Collaboration is the extension of features and benefits of quality management processes and systems to encompass the entire supply chain. It enables Buyers and Suppliers to achieve real-time, bi-directional communication on the following quality management processes:
Quality inspection and usage decision
Defect and deviation notification and resolution
Reflecting these management processes, Quality Collaboration contains three independent components. Customers may implement one, two, or all three components, but there is no dependency on each other.
The three components of Quality Collaboration are:
- Quality Inspection Collaboration
- Quality Notification Collaboration
- Quality Review Collaboration
There are different configuration requirements for each of these components.
- Quality Inspection Collaboration and Quality Notification Collaboration integrate with SAP and SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway. Both components require SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA configuration. There are also SAP Business Network transaction rules to follow.
- Quality Review Collaboration is independent of SAP and exists solely on SAP Business Network. As a result, it only requires SAP Business Network configuration.
|SAP Business Network||SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gatewawy||SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA|
|Quality Inspection Collaboration||Yes||NA||Yes|
|Quality Notification Collaboration||Yes||NA||Yes|
|Quality Review Collaboration||Yes||NA||NA|