Validate the following before enabling Table Report Builder:
- Role-Based Permissions is enabled in Provisioning
- The instance Core Modules is configured and working correctly
- Module-specific features are enabled for the appropriate sub domain schemas (SDS)
The Table Reporting solution uses the following information in the data models:
- Table Reporting uses the data models, for example, Employee Central, to generate the data for reporting.
- Table Reporting only reports on objects/tables and entities/columns that are defined in the data models.
The data models are available in Provisioning → Select company → Succession Management.
There are four main data models and the union of the content in all four data models is used to generate the data for reporting:
- Succession/Standard Data Model
- Succession/Standard Data Model - Country Specific
- Corporate Data Model
- Corporate Data Model - Country Specific
If an object/entity is defined as Visibility=None in the data model, then it is hidden in Table Reporting and not available for reporting. The labels defined for object/entities in the data model are reflected as the labels shown in Table Reporting.