After you have learned that you can subscribe to an event using the SAP BTP, Kyma runtime, you will put this knowledge into practice by subscribing to more than one event type using a Subscription custom resource. You will also trigger the events and verify that they have been delivered successfully.
You can perform this exercise in two ways:
- Platform Simulation – follow the step-by-step instructions within the simulation.
- Live Environment - by using the instructions provided below, you can perform the steps in the SAP BTP Free Tier account.
Choose the Start Exercise button below to open a simulation of the platform. Then follow the step-by-step instructions to create a subscription using Kyma Evening.
In this exercise, you will perform the following steps:
- Set up a new namespace.
- Create a function using the Kyma Dashboard.
- Set up a subscription with various filters using the Kyma Dashboard.
- Trigger the workload with an event.
- Confirm event delivery.