SAP HANA Data Warehousing SQL Approach
Overview and Introduction
1 hr 30 mins
After completing this unit, you will be able to:
- Explain why we need an SQL approach to building a data warehouse
- Explain the different SAP data warehousing approaches
- Explain the core functionality of the SAP HANA platform
- Explain the high-level architecture of the SAP HANA XSA platform
- Explain the purpose of the SAP HANA Data Warehousing Foundation option for SAP SQL Data Warehousing
Planning and Designing the Data Model
4 hrs 25 mins
Optimizing Data Access
SAP Learning Group
Join our SAP Learning Group moderated by an SAP Learning expert.
Ask your questions about your digital learning journeys, prepare successfully for your SAP Certification exams, and collaborate with other learners to reach your learning goals.