Driving Business Innovation Together
Every organization needs to develop new business models to avoid being disrupted, gain efficiencies to fund innovation, and transform mission-critical systems without business risk. RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud is the modular, intelligent, and sustainable enterprise cloud designed to support customers in building the Cloud ERP that meets their needs.
- RISE with SAP is modular because you can deploy specific modules or processes in phases over time to build the Cloud ERP that meets your business needs.
- RISE with SAP is intelligent because you can embed intelligent automation across all mission-critical processes.
- RISE with SAP is sustainable because you can manage sustainability with company-wide transparency and controls.
RISE with SAP Offering
RISE with SAP consists of the core offering, and Transformation / Flex packages that add specialized functionality on top of the core offering.
Select the packages below to learn about the components and characteristics of each.
Customer Transformation Scenarios
Customers have different backgrounds, requirements, and end-goals when considering a cloud implementation.
Slide the icon to each marker below to see how RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud enables customer to transition to the Intelligent Enterprise with a public or private cloud deployment.
Outcome-driven Services & Tools from Partners
An important focus of RISE with SAP is to simply a customer's move to the cloud and deliver continuous innovation throughout their transformation journey. Our partners are essential to supporting customers in their migration to the cloud and scaling RISE with SAP as more of our on premise customers move to the cloud and we gain new customers. Customers will have a separate contract with their service partner of choice.
Our partners include:
- Hyperscaler partners to provide the cloud infrastructure included in the offer.
- Service partner community to provide their world-class tools and expertise to help make migrations faster, and help customers get the most value for their investment. SAP is not competing with our qualified service partners to deliver implementation services, but relying on them early in the sales cycle to work with customers. SAP with lead with service partners for services in the areas of:
- Advisory and implementation services needed to help customers assess business needs, plan, manage and execute a successful implementation of their business transformation.
- Application management services needed for ongoing support of applications such as monitoring and maintaining software patches, performance, quality and security.
- Reseller community to ensure that RISE with SAP is available for customers of all sizes, everywhere in the world.
- Software partners to innovate, build new IP, extensions, and applications that complement the RISE with SAP offering and enhance the overall customer solution on the SAP Business Technology Platform.
RISE with SAP Service Delivery Model
SAP delivers and manages the software, support, infrastructure, and technical services under one Service Level Agreement (SLA). Partners deliver advisory, implementation, and application management services to facilitate a seamless transition to the cloud for customers.
SAP responsibilities include:
- Functional Scope
- SAP Software + SAP Enterprise Support for cloud editions
- Cloud Connectors: SAP Ariba, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Concur, SAP IBP
- SAP Adobe Document Services for printing
- SAP S/4HANA LoB & Industry Add-Ons (optional)
- Wide set of partner add-ons are allowed:
- SAP SOLEX solutions (SAP supported)
- SAP S/4HANA partner certified solutions (customer supported)
- ABAP-only add-ons (customer supported)
- Infrastructure Management
- Low TCO
- Highest Flexibility
- Best scalability option
- Data Center Availability
- Technical Managed Services
- High availability and business continuity
- SLA: 99.5% for productive system, 95% for non-productive systems
- Services described by Roles & Responsibilities matrix https://www.sap.com/about/trust-center/agreements.html
- Wide range of foundational technical service delivery
- Technical system operations
- Technical landscape deployment
- Technical upgrade installation
- Continuous service planning & review
- 24*7 service delivery for PRD, 24*5 for non-PRD
- Setup of RFC connections
Partner responsibilities include:
- Advisory & Implementation Services
- Program Management Office
- Organizational Change Management & training
- Partner implementation templates
- System conversions
- Selective data transitions
- Business process configuration
- Innovation, extension & cloud integration services
- Application Management Services
- Business process improvements
- Managed Operations Control Center
- Test management & execution
- Data integration & lifecycle management
- Release upgrade planning, coordination & execution
- Continuous application operations