SAP Build Apps provides some example data resources that may be useful for your projects or give you sample data for testing.
In addition, you may have data that is reused in many projects and want to create a simple way to reuse it instead of defining the data resource in each project.
Example Data Resources
- Open the Data tab.
- Choose SAP Build Apps classic data entities → Create Data Entity → Marketplace Search, and you will see the out-of-the-box data resources.
- Select RestCountries, and choose Install.
- Back on the UI canvas, choose Variables, and create a Data Variable based on RestCountries.
- Back on the UI canvas (choose View), select the text component and do the following:
- Set Repeat With to Data and Data and Variables → Data Variable → RestCountries1, then choose Save.
- Set the Content to Data item in repeat, and then select current → name.
- Run the app, and you should see a list of countries.