SAP Product Context
First, an overview of the services and tools in the area of security.
The figure illustrates the SAP product context. In detail:
- Authentication & Single Sign-on
- SAP Identity Authentication
- SAP Single Sign-On
- Identity Management
- SAP BTP Identity Provisioning service
- SAP Identity Management
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- SAP Cloud Identity Access Governance
- SAP Access Control
We focus on the services Identity Authentication and Identity Provisioning that help us to work safely.
Information about the Identity Authentication:
Simplify and secure cloud-based access to business processes, applications, and data with state-of-the-art authentication mechanisms, single sign-on, on-premise integration, and convenient self-service options
- Two-factor authentication
- Customer and partner onboarding
- Secure integration
SAP Cloud Identity Access Governance
Streamline identity and access management (IAM) in complex on-premise and cloud environments with SAP Cloud Identity Access Governance software. You can improve IAM practices with an intuitive, dashboard-driven interface and a simple single sign-on (SSO) experience in the cloud.
Information about the Identity Provisioning:
- Automate identity lifecycle processes to provision identities and their authorizations to cloud and on-premise applications.
- Define user access based on identity attributes such as current group or role assignment and location.