In the exercise Add an External Service you added an external Business Partner service to your application, and then connected it to the Sandbox environment of the API Business Hub. As a result, the Business Partner data in your application was provided by the Sandbox environment.
Now, you want to connect your app to the productive Business Partner API of your SAP S/4HANA Cloud system. You can do this using the steps shown in the next four demos.
In these demos, you will perform the following tasks:
- Connect SAP S/4HANA Cloud system with an SAP BTP account.
- Create an SAP S/4HANA Cloud Extensibility service instance for the Business Partner API.
- Use SAP S/4HANA Cloud destination in CAP project.
- Deploy CAP project using SAP Continuous Integration and Delivery service.
The following prerequisites are needed to follow the steps shown in these demos:
- You have an SAP S/4HANA Cloud system with administrator access.
- You have an SAP BTP Global account with administrator access.
- You have successfully finished all the exercises of this course.