As an intelligent enterprise, you can keep your workforce engaged and increase organizational agility. You can deliver the products and services your customers need and deliver personal, trusted, and connected customer experiences. You can control every source and category of spend. You can increase efficiency and gain insight to guide your business. And you can make decisions confidently and drive continuous innovation.
The figure The Intelligent Enterprise provides an overview of the Intelligent Enterprise.
Key dimensions of intelligent enterprises include:
- Assisted and automated business process execution.
- Actionable business insights.
- Innovative business models and practises.
- Collaborative networks.
- Experience management.
The intelligent enterprise comprises of:
- Business Network
- The SAP Business Network will help you to digitalize cross-company business processes. The network builds on current procurement, travel, and contingent workforce solutions to help intelligent enterprises work together to create flexible value chains.
- Experience Management
- Understanding what people want, and how they feel is critical to making the right decisions. Experience management solutions give insight on the sentiments and feelings of customers, employees, and other business stakeholders.
- Intelligent Suite
- SAP offers an integrated suite of applications that support your end-to-end business processes. The suite helps manage every part of your organization – employees, customers, products, spend, finance, and IT. With embedded analytics, we provide a 360-degree view of your business.
- Industry Cloud
- SAP’s industry cloud will enable you to discover and deploy vertical solutions from SAP and partners. These help you to apply leading-edge industry best practices and extend your current business processes.
- Sustainability Management
- Being best-run means running sustainably. SAP solutions for sustainability will help customers understand and manage their impact on people and the environment.
- SAP Business Technology Platform
- The platform provides data management and analytics, supports application development and integration, and allows you to use intelligent technologies – such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and the Internet of Things – to drive innovation.