You will deploy your CAP application into the Cloud Foundry environment of the SAP Business Technology Platform manually using:
- The Cloud Foundry Command Line Interface (CLI).
- A Multi-target application (MTA) file. You will also replace the in-memory SQLite database with an SAP HANA Cloud Trial instance to store the application data.
In this exercise, you will perform the following tasks:
- Prepare your project for SAP HANA Cloud deployment.
- Set Up HDI container on SAP HANA Cloud instance.
- Update the project to use SAP HANA.
- Perform further deployment preparations.
- Perform a manual deployment using CF CLI tools.
- Perform a manual deployment using a "Multi Target Application" (MTA) file.
- Generate an MTA Deployment Descriptor (mta.yaml).
You have added an external service.