You may face some challenges when transforming your business to an intelligent, sustainable enterprise. For example, you need to integrate applications and business processes in a diverse landscape of cloud-based or hybrid-based systems. You also have solutions from non-SAP suppliers, in which case, you need to integrate from SAP to non-SAP processes. You can use the SAP Integration Suite to integrate SAP to SAP processes, and non-SAP to SAP. Your company can also commercialize and manage your APIs through the SAP Integration Suite.
Integration in Scope of SAP BTP
To have a fully connected IT landscape for your intelligent, sustainable enterprise you need to integrate the software solutions. With SAP Integration Suite, you get an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) that allows you to seamlessly integrate on-premise and cloud-based applications and processes with tools and pre-built content managed by SAP.
SAP Integration Suite
- Achieve seamless business processes at scale
- Compose and innovate processes flexibly with API-led integration
- Respond faster to customers, employees, and partners with real-time processing
- Integrate applications across diverse application landscapes and ecosystems
- Accelerate connectivity of your business processes
- Take a system approach to solving common integration challenges with built-in guidance
- Support DevOps and simplify lifecycle management of integration artifacts
- Streamline any-to-any, SAP, third-party, and e-government integrations with thousands of pre-built integrations and connectors
- Modernize integration and future-proof your integration strategy
- Reduce complexity with AI-powered development and recommendations built into the tooling
- Deploy with trust and security through a cloud-native environment managed by SAP
- Enable AI-assisted business-to-business (B2B) integrations using popular electronic data interchange (EDI) libraries and acknowledgment framework
You can find the latest descriptions and positioning of the SAP Integration Suite here: https://www.sap.com/products/integration-suite.html
You can read the solution brief here: https://www.sap.com/products/technology-platform/integration-suite.html?pdf-asset=60fd26c5-e37c-0010-82c7-eda71af511fa&page=1
SAP Business Technology Platform Integration Suite, Entry Screen
The SAP Integration Suite consists of a set of tools tailored for simplified enterprise integration of hybrid, large, and heterogeneous environments.
The SAP Integration Suite is a fully SAP managed multi-cloud service provides the flexibility to run the same integration artifacts across multiple environments. Moreover, integration is further simplified through the power of artificial intelligence.
You can also use the help page for additional information: https://help.sap.com/viewer/product/SAP_CLOUD_PLATFORM_INTEGRATION_SUITE/sap.cp.integration.suite/en-US
Example Use Case for SAP Integration Suite
As an intelligent, sustainable enterprise, you need to integrate all the applications and business processes to have a fully combined and integrated landscape.
To combine and integrate these solutions, you can use the SAP Integration Suite and its out of the box scenarios. In this way, you can integrate your system landscape based on your needs.
In addition to that, you can use the open connector capabilities from the SAP Integration Suite to integrate non-SAP applications in this landscape too.
Click here: https://help.openconnectors.ext.hana.ondemand.com/home/catalog to get more information about the open connectors.
Learn more about SAP Integration Suite in our free learning journey Developing with SAP Integration Suite: https://learning.sap.com/learning-journey/developing-with-sap-integration-suite