SAP Business Network has both free and subscription accounts for suppliers to suit different needs and priorities.
This lesson will provide detail into the fee structure and what you can expect on your invoice if you have an SAP Business Network enterprise account.
For an overview of SAP Business Network fees and account types, watch this video.
Suppliers may wonder, "Why do I have to pay to use SAP Business Network?" By participating in SAP Business Network, suppliers can:
- Gain visibility into customer processes
- Grow wallet share and find new customers
- Reduce the cost of sales
- Get paid faster by eliminating manual - processes and errors
- Gain access to more features, support, and services through their paid participation
About SAP Business Network Supplier Fees
The SAP Business Network Supplier Fee Schedule has two components: subscriptions and transaction fees. Once a supplier crosses both thresholds with one buyer—5 docs and $50K USD—in a rolling 12-month period, they become chargeable across all buyer relationships.
All accounts are free to start, but they become chargeable in the following situations:
- Crossing the chargeable threshold with 1 buyer relationship
- Transacting 5 or more documents and at least $50K in qualifying spend in a rolling 12-month lookback on one buyer relationship
Once one relationship is chargeable on a supplier account, then all relationships are chargeable.