The various components of Rates can be uploaded in bulk using SAP Fieldglass standard connector .csv files.
When initially loading a rate structure into a tenant, files must be loaded in a certain order. For example: when you’re loading a Rate Group, which is a grouping of Rate Codes, those Rate Codes must already exist in the tenant. Additionally, if you’re loading Rate Codes with Rate Component Groups, those Rate Component Groups must already exist in the tenant.
The order for loading rate file is as follows.
- Upload Rate Components = Used to create Rate Components in bulk.
- Upload Rate Component Groups = Used to create Rate Component Groups in bulk and associates Rate Components to them.
- Upload Rates = Used to create individual Rates in bulk.
- Upload Rate Groups = Used to create Rate Group shells in bulk.
- Upload Rate Grids = Used to create Rate Grid shells bulk.
- Rate Group Detail Upload = Used to associate individual Rates to Rate Group(s) in bulk.
- Rate Grid Detail Upload = Used to associate multiple suppliers, sites, and Rate Groups to Rate Grid(s) in bulk.
Not all uploads will be applicable, depending on the rate structure that’s being created.