Customer Interaction Center is one of the main interfaces between customers and the SAP support organization. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and provide a central point of contact for assistance with non-technical queries.
You can access Customer Interaction Center from the SAP Support Portal or through SAP ONE Support Launchpad
A super administrator is responsible for maintaining authorizations for all s-user IDs in the company.
Main tasks include:
- Creating new s-user IDs
- Deleting s-user IDs
- Defining additional administrators
- Request license keys at http://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/licensekey
- Granting authorizations for all applications on the SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- Maintain system data at http://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/systemdata
Cloud administrators have all authorizations that are required to fulfill all tasks in the SAP ONE Support Launchpad at the highest possible level for SAP SuccessFactors products.
SAP creates the first s-user for new SAP SuccessFactors customers and assigns this user the authorizations.User Authorizations FAQs
Software and Requesting a License Key
Software licenses and s-user IDs are associated with a specific customer number. To download software from the SAP ONE Support Launchpad on the Software Downloads tile, you must use an s-user ID from the same customer number to which the license is assigned.
If you do not have the correct download software authorization for this, contact your super administrator.Software Download Center
- If you encounter problems with the Software Download Center, please report an incident using component XX-SER-SAPSMP-SWC.
- Frequently asked questions as well as helpful SAP Notes and SAP Knowledge Base Articles are available from https://support.sap.com/swdc
When requesting a license key you will be prompted to select the installation, then you will need to create a new system or select an existing one. To request license keys, your s-user ID needs the Request License Keys authorization.
Information on how to request license keys for specific products can be found on the SAP Support Portal at https://support.sap.com/licensekey.
Additional information is also available in SAP Notes:
- SAP Note 94998 - Business Suite Requesting license keys and deleting systems
- SAP Note 1251889 - License key request for SAP Analytics Solutions
- SAP Note 1686864 - License Keys for Sybase products
For common queries on requesting license keys, please visit our Help section on the SAP Support Portal.
Contact Customer Interaction Center in the following situations:
- You need assistance with requesting a license key.
- You are unsure which installation to use.
- You need advice on how to create or delete systems.
- You need advice on how to purchase additional licenses/products.
When you purchase an SAP product, a new installation is created, and it contains one or more systems, which represents the computer on which you installed your SAP product. Most support applications rely on up-to-date system data to improve service quality. With quality system data, repeated data input becomes unnecessary.
The Edit System Data authorization is required. Further documentation and help is available from https://support.sap.com/system-data.How Customer Interaction Center Can Help
- S-user authorizations: We will verify your s-user and help you get the authorizations you need to use the application.
- Reporting any issues related to system data: We will review your system data with you and connect you with the appropriate experts.
Incident Management: How and When to Engage
If you require further assistance, please use our Expert Chat or create an incident on the SAP ONE Support Launchpad. To create an incident on the launchpad, you must have an s-user with appropriate authorizations:
- Report an incident
- Send incidents to SAP
- Close incidents
- Display incidents
You also need to choose the Contact SAP Support button on the result page on the bottom right of the screen.
The Report an Incident form will be launched and guide you through the process. Make sure that you complete all fields when creating the incident.
Application information and other useful links are available on the right side of the screen to provide further documentation and assistance.
Create one customer incident per issue or problem. If you require further assistance, contact us at: https://support.sap.com/contactusSpeeding Up the Processing of an Incident
After submitting an incident, you can contact Customer Interaction Center for the following reasons:
- Get additional information about the status of an incident
- Speed up the processing of an incident
- Change the priority of an incident
- Request escalation of an incident
We will ask you to describe the business impact.
SAP Note 1281633 - Speed Up Processing of a Customer Incident outlines additional information required for the evaluation of the issue reported in the incident from a business perspective.
Information about the non-technical or business impact is required for all requests:
Support Offerings and Remote Services
Your company can purchase various support offerings from SAP. Depending on the support program your company has purchased, you are entitled to various services that aim to monitor your SAP landscape, and help prevent incidents from occurring.
- To learn more about the scope of the different support offerings and the corresponding remote services please see: https://support.sap.com/support-programs-services/offerings.html
- To request a support service please create a customer incident on the SAP ONE Support Launchpad under component SV-BO - REQ or contact Customer Interaction Center.
Please provide the following information when requesting a remote support service:
- Customer number
- Installation number
- Type of service requested
- System ID
- Project live date
- Contact person (phone number and email address)
SAP carries out the remote support services in the customer's SAP Solution Manager. During service delivery, the SAP support engineer has access to important project information in SAP Solution Manager, which saves time and enables SAP to carry out the service in a more efficient way.
In order to deliver support services, SAP strongly recommends you update your SAP Solution Manager to the latest release and support package stack. This ensures that the latest service content is available and can be leveraged during service delivery.
- SAP Note 1170668 - The role of SAP Solution Manager in Remote Service Delivery
- SAP Note 930747 - Service Delivery on SAP Solution Manager
Self Service and Support Channels include real-time interactions and next-generation support. SAP Note 91488 - SAP Support Services - Central preparatory note.Real-Time Interactions
We offer real-time support channels with live and direct access to SAP's support experts, creating a faster and more direct route to issue resolution.
Next-Generation Support has several comprehensive solutions - so you never have to ask a question, and if you do have a question, you receive an answer instantly.