Where SAP Professionals Collaborate
SAP Community promotes innovation and collaboration among:
- SAP customers
- SAP consultants
- SAP partners
- SAP developers
- Other experts
How We Interact with Our Customers - SAP Community
Important links you might find useful as a new member of SAP family and community:
- Register and set up your account on SAP Community by following the tips on the Getting Started page.
- Make sure you take the Tour the SAP Community tutorial to learn how to get the most of your experience.
- Start asking questions about SAP offerings or browse all previously answered questions on the Ask Questions page.
- Go to the Community Resources section, which covers all aspects of the SAP Community.
The following are some of the features of SAP Community:
- Questions and Answers (answers.sap.com): a powerful source of information to anyone who has questions about SAP products and other topics related to business software
- Blogging (blogs.sap.com): a blogging platform that gives members the opportunity to share their professional and personal experiences, views, and insights
- Events (community.sap.com/events): explore SAP developer and community events from around the world
- Expert pages (community.sap.com/topics): dedicated topic areas where you can easily find specific subjects that interest you
SAP Learning Hub and SAP Learning Journeys
SAP Learning Hub is your one-stop learning and enablement community platform for all cloud solutions from SAP. At the center of enablement are the SAP Learning Journeys, which offer a visual guidance to prescribed training and certification paths.
SAP Learning Hub is a commercial offering and requires an annual subscription that bundles not only all of SAP Education’s enablement course materials, but also Live Access and two certification exam bookings with each solution edition. Once you have a user account, log into SAP Learning Hub and locate your appropriate learning room Community, for example, the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room.
Learning Rooms conveniently centralize all of your certification focused learning journeys, learning assets, free access to a sandbox system if available for your solution area, as well as many expert-led live sessions on various lines of business and cross-topics.