The SAP ONE Support Launchpad is your central entry point to support resources for your SAP solutions, regardless of whether you run them on premise, in the cloud, or as a combination of both. It provides a state-of-the-art and intuitive interface, enabling you to accomplish your support-related tasks with ease and efficiency.
All support services and applications are exposed in a personalized manner, according to your user profile. A global search allows you to quickly find and access various support-related assets such as knowledge documents, products, downloads, license keys, support user accounts, and many more: Navigate easily between these assets and their respective applications.
The SAP ONE Support Launchpad provides you with personalized central access to SAP support services.
- Direct access through: https://launchpad.support.sap.com
- Access through the SAP Support Portal
- Critical customer notices: Since March 2018, you can receive important notices through SMS. Please go to your launchpad notifications settings page to choose your preferred notification method (launchpad, e-mail, SMS, or a combination).
SAP ONE Support Launchpad
SAP ONE Support Launchpad is customizable to the individual user. Applications are exposed based on user profile:
- Favorite systems
- Deployed products
- Only relevant tasks
Enter the Launchpad: Click here
Register for your demo today.
Power search functions:
SAP ONE Support Launchpad is based on SAP Fiori and the SAP Business Technology Platform. It is designed to complement existing SAP solutions:
- Included in the various SAP support packages
- Not a costly add-on
SMS for launchpad notifications - It's easy. It's fast. And it's customizable. You may now choose to receive text messages (SMS) on topics of your choice, from SAP ONE Support Launchpad.Overview
- New notification channel option available for SAP ONE Support Launchpad notifications
- SAP support is offering additional ways to deliver notifications instantly via text messages (SMS)
- Read the blog to learn more
- Driven by customer feedback, SAP support now offers text messages (SMS)
- It is a new way to receive important notices and information, in addition to e-mail or launchpad-internal notifications
- It's fast, easy, and customizable
- Enable SMS (text message) notifications through your launchpad notifications settings page
- Click on your name and Manage Notifications at top right or access your settings page through this direct URL
- Choose your preferred notification method by toggling notifications on or off for launchpad, e-mail, and SMS
- Simply select the notice types you would like to receive
Starting April 22, 2023*, when accessing the SAP ONE Support Launchpad, you will receive a pop-up redirecting you to SAP for Me.
After May 23, 2023*, SAP for Me will be the central entry point, and the SAP ONE Support Launchpad homepage will be deprecated. If you try to open the launchpad homepage or any bookmark, you will be automatically redirected to SAP for Me without further prompts. Redirects will bring you to the respective place in SAP for Me. In case you’d like to see an overview, review Where can launchpad tiles be found in SAP for Me?
*Dates are preliminary.