The Manage Themes page, accessible from the Action Search, lists all the SAP SuccessFactors standard and custom themes. The theme will determine the colors that users see in the interface. The Visible to column lists the theme that is currently shown to your employees. To access the Theme Manager, go to Admin Center and navigate to Company Settings > Theme Manager.
Theme settings for the latest Home Page
You can use the Theme Manager tool to apply theming to the latest home page.
The following theme settings are available in the Fine Tune → Home Page (Latest) section:
- Greeting text color: This is the color of greeting text (such as "Good morning!").
- Quick action background color: This is the color of quick action tiles.
- Quick action text and icon color: This is the color of the text and icon used on quick action tiles.
- Card icon color: This is the color of icons used on cards.
- Card link color: This is the color of hyperlink text used on cards.
- Card button border and text color: This is the color of button border and button text on cards.
- Card button hover color: This is the color of buttons on the latest home page when you hover or focus on them.
These options give customers the capabilities to make the latest home page more consistent with other pages in the application.
Horizon Visual Theme for SAP Fiori
Horizon visual theme is part of a new design language for SAP Fiori, which is being applied across all SAP applications to deliver a consistent user experience. It provides a modern, friendly user interface and modular design system.
The Horizon visual theme is turned on automatically for all customers, by default. It is a purely visual change. Although it's now enabled by default, you can still turn it off if your organization isn't ready to adopt it yet. To disable the Horizon theme, go to Company System and Logo Settings and deselect the Enable Horizon visual theme for SAP Fiori checkbox.
For further information check: Horizon Visual Theme for SAP Fiori
The Horizon visual theme is available on the most commonly used pages in the HXM Suite. It's a purely visual change. To test it out, you can enable it and disable it in Admin Center with no impact on functionality or data. If you use a custom theme in Theme Manager, it's not affected.
The Horizon visual theme is intended primarily for common employee experiences, on the most commonly used pages. It isn't available on most Admin Center pages.
When you enable the Horizon visual theme, you're opting into it on all pages that support it, for the entire HXM Suite, including pages that add support for it in the future.
When enabled, the Horizon visual theme updates the styling of several UI elements:
- Updated font sizes and weights
- More rounded corners
- New base color scheme (for UI elements that don't have their color defined in Theme Manager)
- Updated icons
- Updated margins and padding
- Updated shadows
The latest visual theme for SAP Fiori is "Horizon". The Horizon theme is now available for testing and for productive use in all SAP SuccessFactors systems. It’s replacing both of the previous base themes Quartz (for SAP Fiori 3) and Belize (for SAP Fiori 2), that will be deleted on November 17, 2023.