In the Prepare phase, there are a core set of activities that must take place at the start of the project, outlined below.
Watch the following video to learn about the Prepare phase.
Let's walk through and understand some of the tasks that are to be considered when focusing on SAP Build Work Zone.
HXM content should be enabled and usable:
- Destinations back to SAP SuccessFactors maintained.
- Demo home pages and workspaces with focus on HXM created.
The same is relevant for Content Federation.
- Backend systems (for example, SAP S/4HANA or SAP Integrated Business Planning) with business content connected to SAP BTP.
- Business content (for example, SAP SAP Fiori apps) exposed, set up, and consumed in launchpad component of SAP Build Work Zone.
- Optionally demo home pages and workspaces with business content created.
These steps help to prepare for and conduct the Fit-to-Standard Analysis during the next phase.
The additional (and SAP Build Work Zone independent) information about tasks and accelerators for Prepare Phase can be also found at SAP Activate Roadmap Viewer.