When you first log in to SAP Commissions, you are taken to the Sales Performance Home page. This page is the portal to all Sales Performance Management applications, including SAP Commissions, Embedded Analytics, Territory & Quota, and more. On this page, you manage e user permissions and roles, general settings such as password policies and branding, view process logs, and configure e-mail notifications.
The Sales Performance home page workspaces are:
- Processing Logs: provide log files for pipelines and data integration jobs.
- Security Logs: provide views failed logins, password change activity and more.
- Purge Logs: display the details of stage table purges.
- User Administration: allows the configuration of User roles and permissions.
- Global Settings: allows the configuration of password policies, e-mail settings, Authentication settings, Purge Logs settings, and Branding Settings.
- Process Configuration: allows for the configuration of email notifications and associated templates.
- Maintenance: executes maintenance tasks