- Stage Materials for Production (MF60) SAP GUI App
- Manage Production Orders (F2336) SAP Fiori App
- Display Production Order (CO03) SAP GUI App
- Pick Components for Production Orders (CO27) SAP GUI App
- Post Goods Movement (MIGO) SAP GUI App
- Material Documents Overview (F1077) SAP Fiori App
Stage Materials for Production (MF60) SAP GUI App
Material staging refers to transferring material from the storage location where it currently resides to the production storage location. This can also be referred to as the "pull list". The pull list determines which components a production line needs and when and where these components must be available. The system assumes the components required for production have already been produced in-house or procured externally, and are now available to be transferred from their current storage location or bin to the production storage location. The pull list checks the stock situation at the production storage location and calculates the quantities of missing parts.
The Stage Materials for Production app enables you to execute material staging based on the following input information:
- Planned Orders
- Production/Process Orders
- Planned/Production/Process Orders
- Entry with BOM Explosion
Manage Production Orders (F2336) SAP Fiori App
With this app, you can monitor the progress of production. You have an overview of the current situation with all the information you need to solve any issues. If, for example, a particular order is delayed, you can navigate to the details to see at a glance why the order is delayed – perhaps there are missing components or there is a quantity deviation. You then have the information you need to take immediate action to resolve the issue and to keep your production processes running as smoothly as possible.
You can use this app if the role Production Supervisor – Discrete Manufacturing is assigned to your user.
- Select an area of responsibility.
- Narrow down the scope of the order list with additional filters.
- View a table of orders according to your selection criteria.
- Select which columns are displayed and sort the table entries.
- Save the combination of filters and table settings as a personalized variant and save your variants as tiles on your home page.
- View current issues for each production order and determine the cause of the issue.
- Open a popover for the materials and navigate to related apps.
- Open a popover for the production orders and navigate to related apps.
- Open a popover for the production order operations and navigate to related apps.
- Open a popover for the work centers and navigate to related apps.
- Open a popover showing the current and preceding statuses for each production order.
- Release production orders with the status Created.
- Access a detail screen for each production order.
- Navigate to related apps to solve issues.
Display Production Order (CO03) SAP GUI App
With this app, you can display production orders. A production order defines which material is to be processed, at which location, at what time, and how much work is required. It also defines which resources are to be used and how the order costs are to be settled.
- Use search options on the initial screen to select the production order that you want to display
You can search for production orders per order type or search per controlling area.
- Check the header data of a production order, for example, the quantities, the dates, and scheduling
- Check the status of an order and the transaction statuses of the relevant business processes
- Display the Operation Overview of an order to check the details of the operations. For example, you can check the status, the operation components, the PRTs, or the trigger points of operations
- Display the components required for production in an order in the Component Overview and check the details and the status of the components
- Display document links to documents in the Document Management System (DMS)
- Display the standard sequence of operations and parallel or alternative sequences for a production order in the Sequence Overview and check the details of sequences
Pick Components for Production Orders (CO27) SAP GUI App
After the production order is released, the order is ready for picking. Only the materials that are not in the service stock at the assembly aisle are to be picked. You can use the Pick Components for Production Orders app to call up the correct picking list based on the production order number.
Post Goods Movement (MIGO) SAP GUI App
"Goods Movement" refers to the planning, entry, and documentation of stock movements such as goods receipts, goods issues, physical stock transfers, and transfer postings on a daily basis.
You can use the Post Goods Movement app to post the following goods movements:
- Goods receipts from external procurement
- Goods receipts for orders
- "Other" goods receipts
- Return deliveries and subsequent deliveries
- Goods issues
- Transfer postings and stock transfers
- Subsequent adjustment for subcontracting
Material Documents Overview (F1077) SAP Fiori App
With this app, you can display a list of material document items and display the material document details of a selected material document item. In addition, you can reverse a material document. This app supports you as a warehouse clerk in your daily work.
- Display a list of material document items.
- Display the material document details of a selected material document item.
- Display the process flow for a material document with the relevant preceding document and follow-on document.
- Get an overview of material documents such as goods issue, goods receipt, and material movements with the following date, such as: Document date, movement type (for example, goods issue for delivery), documents items.NoteWith the stock change type (for example, stock decrease), you specify the kind of material document you want to search for on a specific organizational level. Depending on the stock change type you specify, you can select further filter criteria:
- Add attachments to the material document.
- Determine forms of output for a material document, such as print output or electronic data interchange (EDI).
- Reverse a selected material document.
Key users can use the Custom Fields and Logic app to create custom UI elements (fields) for the following business context:
|UI Element||Business Context|
|Filter Criterion Item||Coding Block|
|Material Document Item||Coding Block|
Key users can also use the Custom Fields and Logic app to implement business logic (BAdI) enhancements for the following business context:
|BAdI (Business Add-In)||Business Context|
|Find Material Document Items||Coding Block|
|Material Document Items||Coding Block|
|Material Document Items Display||Coding Block|