- Maintain PIRs (F3445) SAP Fiori App
- Schedule MRP Runs (F1339) SAP Fiori App
- Manage Repetitive Manufacturing (MF50) SAP GUI App
- Monitor Material Coverage (F2101) SAP Fiori App
- Confirm Repetitive Manufacturing (MFBF) SAP GUI App
Maintain PIRs (F3445) SAP Fiori App
You can use this app to create and monitor planned independent requirements (PIRs) of materials in months or weeks. You can use this information to negotiate rates with your suppliers and, as a result, reduce costs. You use PIRs to procure or produce materials or components prior to receiving sales orders for materials. This information is particularly important, if the lead times demanded by your customers are shorter than those to which your suppliers can commit.
This app helps you to detect forecast issues early in the process so that you can produce or purchase sufficient quantities of material to cover future sales demands on time. With the app, you can process PIRs for materials that have a forecast period indicator defined in the material master.
The app only shows results for the selected period indicator. The default view is set to monthly periods.
Sort and filter the list of materials based on various filters such as reach, accuracy, plant, active version or period indicator.
Determine the reach of your PIRs and find materials with an insufficient reach.
See how accurate your PIRs are for each period.
Create additional PIR versions for each material.
Change a PIR version to active or inactive.
Mass maintain your PIRs.
Use Microsoft Excel files using the comma-separated value file format (.csv) to maintain PIRs.
Schedule MRP Runs (F1339) SAP Fiori App
You can use this app to schedule and monitor application-related jobs. If you have manual activities that you often need to do at a specific time, the Application Jobs app can reduce your workload by running these tasks smoothly in the background. You can plan regular jobs which keeps you free to concentrate on other tasks.
Schedule jobs based on a job template.
Select a job template.
Define the description, start date, start time and recurrence of the job.
Enter job-specific selection criteria and parameters.
Work with personalized job templates.
Create and personalize a job template.
Save personalized job template for later use.NoteThe parameters under Scheduling Information cannot be saved as a part of a template.
Share personalized templates.
Arrange job series that take different time zones into account.
Schedule job chains.
Display the following information: Status, Log, Description, Planned Start, Start, End, Duration, Created By, Job ID, App Log Handle.
Display job results.
You can navigate to job result outputs of the type ‘LIST’ (ABAP spool lists) that were created with ABAP WRITE or ALV calls.
Copy a job.
Cancel a job.
Manage Repetitive Manufacturing (MF50) SAP GUI App
This app enables you to change the planning table. In repetitive manufacturing, the planning table is a tool for operative planning and used to plan the production quantities. In a repetitive manufacturing environment, planning and control is usually carried out in a period and quantity basis. The layout of the planning table is designed to support this requirement, and is based on periods to provide a clear, easy-to-interpret overview of materials and production lines.
The planning table is the MRP controller/planner's most important tool for planning the production quantities. At a glance, the planner can check production quantities, monitor the available capacity of the production lines and check the availability situation of the products produced on each line. You can directly enter and change production quantities in the planning table, assign ‘non-assigned’ production quantities to the production lines, or reassign production quantities to alternative production lines.
You can use the planning table for planning with planned orders and production orders. The only prerequisite is that you must create a valid production version in the material master record. As planning is often carried out on a shift basis, functions are also available in the planning table for distributing production quantities over shifts.
Monitor Material Coverage - Net / Individual Segments (F2101) SAP Fiori App
With this app, you can monitor all the materials in a selected area of responsibility. This includes collective requirements materials, make-to-stock and make-to-order materials, and materials for direct procurement. You are provided with a list of all materials with a net requirement segment or individual planning segments, which considers the following planning segments:
- Net segment - planning for the whole MRP area
- Individual customer segment - using sales order stock
- Individual project segment - using project stock
- Segment for direct production planning - with direct creation of planned orders
- Segment for direct procurement planning - with direct creation of purchase requisitions
The system calculates the requirements for each segment separately. The materials of these planning segments might have coverage issues according to a specified shortage definition. The shortage definition you choose contains a set of rules that the system uses for calculating the material shortages. These rules define the scope of the shortage calculation, meaning the supply and demand elements to be considered and the conditions that have to be met to be a relevant shortage. You can use the default filters Time till Shortage, Material, and Individual Segment to narrow down the scope of your list.
This app provides you with the information that you need to be able to react to the shortage situation on time, meaning that you can avoid disruptions to production or to the fulfillment of customer demands. From this app, you can directly navigate to the Manage Material Coverage app to view details of the selected materials and check different solutions.
- Select an area of responsibility.
- Select a shortage definition depending on how you want the system to calculate the material shortage.
- Narrow down the scope of the material list by using the Time till Shortage filter as well as other filters.
- View a material list according to the selected shortage definition as well as other selection criteria.
- Choose which table columns are shown and how table entries are sorted.
- Display and configure a chart that shows the stock availability of a selected material within the horizon you select.
- Navigate from the projected stock quickview to the Manage Material Coverage app by choosing Check Material Coverage.
- Open a quickview for the material.
- Open a quickview with a list of vendors for a material if there is more than one.
- Tailor the app to your needs and save the combination of shortage definition and filters as a variant.
- Save your personalized variants as tiles on your home page from which you can access this Monitor app or directly navigate to the respective Manage app.
- View details of selected materials and check different solutions in the Manage Material Coverage app.
- Find which shortages you accepted in the Manage Material Coverage app.
- Revoke the acceptance of shortages to process the materials in the Manage Material Coverage app again and find solutions.
Confirm Repetitive Manufacturing (MFBF) SAP GUI App
This app enables you to confirm the repetitive manufacturing production. REM is period-based production and produced quantities are confirmed by executing a backflush (MFBF) at the end of a shift or period. A backflush determines the quantity of materials consumed during production for that period at the time of confirmation. If cars are being produced, each car off the assembly line consumes a certain number of units (such as tires, windows, and so on) that must be accounted for at the end of each shift. Backflushing the system determines what has been consumed, and can then automatically trigger a production order to replenish low stock of units necessary to produce the cars. A backflush is an automatic goods issue posting when you confirm the operation.