- Manage Sales Quotations (F1852) SAP Fiori App
- Manage Sales Orders (F1873) SAP Fiori App
- Post Incoming Payments (F1345) SAP Fiori App
- Monitor Material Coverage - Net / Individual Segments (F2101) SAP Fiori App
- Maintain Bill of Material (F1813) SAP Fiori App
- Change Sales Orders (VA02) SAP GUI App
- Manage Production Orders (F2336) SAP Fiori App
- Pick Components for Production Orders (CO27) SAP GUI App
- Confirm Production Operation (F3069) SAP GUI App
- Manage Outbound Deliveries (VL060_CLOUD) SAP GUI App
- Create Billing Documents (F0798) SAP Fiori App
Manage Sales Quotations (F1852) SAP Fiori App
With this app, you can display all the details relevant for a sales quotation in one place. The overview brings together relevant key facts and a list of the sales quotation items. You also get a list of involved business partners and related sales orders. Furthermore, you can display additional information at item level, for example, related sales orders.
Display key facts relevant in the business context. Key facts are important data prominently displayed in the app. This app displays the sold-to party, the net value, and validity dates, as well as the overall status, and the rejection status. The order probability indicates the calculated likeliness that a customer will place an order based on the sales quotation. In addition, you can navigate, for example, to the customer object page for the sold-to party and to the Customer 360 View app.
Display general sales quotation information, such as the sales area.
Display a list of the individual items of your sales quotation and relevant information. You can personalize the columns to immediately display all the information you need. From here, you can, for example, navigate to the material object page. If you select one item, you can see the details of one sales quotation item:
Display key facts relevant in the business context for each item. Key facts are important data prominently displayed in the app. This app shows the sold-to party, the net value, and the quantity, as well as the overall status and the rejection status. In addition, you can navigate, for example, to the customer object page for the sold-to party and to the Customer 360 View app.
Display general sales order item information, such as the material.
Display item-specific business partners.
Display related sales orders. From here, you can also navigate to the sales order object page.
Display the contact details of the business partners involved.
Display related sales orders. From here, you can also navigate to the sales order object page.
Manage Sales Orders (F1873) SAP Fiori App
With this app, you can search for sales orders according to your filter criteria and display them in a list. From the list, you can execute different actions, for example, you can reject all items of a sales order. You can also navigate to related applications, for example, to display sales order details or display the process flow.
Search for sales orders using a free-text search.
Search for sales orders by entering a value in one or more of the filter fields.
Create a variant for the current filter selection and save it for later reference. SAP delivers a standard filter variant.
Filter the number of sales orders by using additional criteria.
Hide the filter bar.
Sort sales orders. SAP delivers a default sort order.
Hide or show columns in the list.
Create a sales order.
Reject all items for a selected sales order. You must enter a reason for rejection.
Set or remove a delivery block for a selected sales order on header level.
Set or remove a billing block for a selected sales order on header level.
Navigate to the sales order details to either display or change data by choosing a row in the list.
Navigate to the Customer - 360 View app.
Navigate to the sales order object page.
Navigate to the customer object page.
Navigate to the process flow, which provides you with a graphical overview of the chain of connected process steps and corresponding business documents (document flow).
For example, you can see the status of a sales order, whether it is relevant for shipping, and if an invoice has been created.
Post Incoming Payments (F1345) SAP Fiori App
You can use this app to post and clear a single incoming payment in one step. You usually check for incoming payments using online banking. However, if payments are not received using electronic bank statements, you need to enter the payment data manually and trigger a search for the matching open items. Ideally, the system proposes a list of matching items for which you can post and clear the payment in one step. If it is not possible to clear the payment, you can post it on account or to a G/L account.
Obtain a list of open items that can be used to clear the open payments.
Add or change the discount that is to be applied to each invoice.
Create residual items by entering a residual amount and assigning one or more reason codes and reference information about the business partner to residual items.
In business configuration, you can define whether a new item is to be posted to the business partner account, or if the difference is to be cleared.
Post an incoming payment to a G/L account, if required with account assignment.
Post an incoming payment on account, that is, to a customer or supplier account without reference to a specific item if clearing is not possible.
Get a list of open items that is proposed based on the payment reference from the customer.
According to the individual configuration settings, the system searches for matching open items. This search is based on the search logic for electronic bank statement.
Create dispute cases for partial payments and residual items.
Use promise-to-pay information to easily select items to be cleared.
Search for open items of selected customers or of all customers by means of fuzzy logic.
Enter characteristics for profitability-related postings to assign profitability segments.
View the withholding tax that has been posted for each open item.
Create notes and attachments while posting the clearing document.
Arrange open items using an invoice reference.
Simulate the resulting journal entry.
Clear the open payment with the selected open items that match the payment.
Export the Open Items list to a spreadsheet.
Monitor Material Coverage - Net / Individual Segments (F2101) SAP Fiori App
With this app, you can monitor all the materials in a selected area of responsibility. This includes collective requirements materials, make-to-stock and make-to-order materials, and materials for direct procurement. You are provided with a list of all materials with a net requirement segment or individual planning segments, which considers the following planning segments:
- Net segment - planning for the whole MRP area
- Individual customer segment - using sales order stock
- Individual project segment - using project stock
- Segment for direct production planning - with direct creation of planned orders
- Segment for direct procurement planning - with direct creation of purchase requisitions
The system calculates the requirements for each segment separately. The materials of these planning segments might have coverage issues according to a specified shortage definition. The shortage definition you choose contains a set of rules that the system uses for calculating the material shortages. These rules define the scope of the shortage calculation, meaning the supply and demand elements to be considered and the conditions that have to be met to be a relevant shortage. You can use the default filters Time till Shortage, Material, and Individual Segment to narrow down the scope of your list.
This app provides you with the information that you need to be able to react to the shortage situation on time, meaning that you can avoid disruptions to production or to the fulfillment of customer demands. From this app, you can directly navigate to the Manage Material Coverage app to view details of the selected materials and check different solutions.
- Select an area of responsibility.
- Select a shortage definition depending on how you want the system to calculate the material shortage.
- Narrow down the scope of the material list by using the Time till Shortage filter as well as other filters.
- View a material list according to the selected shortage definition as well as other selection criteria.
- Choose which table columns are shown and how table entries are sorted.
- Display and configure a chart that shows the stock availability of a selected material within the horizon you select.
- Navigate from the projected stock quickview to the Manage Material Coverage app by choosing Check Material Coverage.
- Open a quickview for the material.
- Open a quickview with a list of vendors for a material if there is more than one.
- Tailor the app to your needs and save the combination of shortage definition and filters as a variant.
- Save your personalized variants as tiles on your home page from which you can access this Monitor app or directly navigate to the respective Manage app.
- View details of selected materials and check different solutions in the Manage Material Coverage app.
- Find which shortages you accepted in the Manage Material Coverage app.
- Revoke the acceptance of shortages to process the materials in the Manage Material Coverage app again and find solutions.
Maintain Bill of Material (F1813) SAP Fiori App
With this app, you can display and manage all of your bills of material (BOMs). Using the available filters, you can find and view existing BOMs, drill down to the level of detail you need, and perform any necessary actions (such as copy or delete BOMs or assign change records to BOMs). You can create new BOMs (whether classical, version-based, or alternative BOMs) and insert the relevant components along with the required data, including any attachments.
- Create BOMs and alternative BOMs and delete BOMs.
- Copy a material BOM to a new material BOM.
Hand over the engineering bills of material (EBOM) to the manufacturing bills of material (MBOM).
- Create BOMs for configurable materials and maintain object dependencies using the classic application.
Take tentative decisions while working on a BOM and save your changes as a draft.
Navigate to change instances using the change timeline.
Assign BOMs to a change record.
- Create a change number and assign it to a material.
- Use the Attachment Service to attach documents or files to a material.
Use the Model Object Assignments reusable user interface component to assign requirements to PLM objects and manage them using the SAP Enterprise Architecture Designer, Cloud edition.
- Create a BOM with validity changes for objects based on the parameter effectivity types.
- Define software and its versions in a bill of material.
- Perform a compatibility check for software and hardware.
Hand over bill of material components (spare parts and software information) to the SAP Asset Intelligence Network.
- Calculate BOMs using international system of units.
- Use a range of functions on the Components tab when adding BOM items.
Delete a BOM header with a validity date using a date-effectivity change number.
- Maintain long text for BOM item and BOM header for alternative BOM.
- Assign plant to an already existing BOM or create a new BOM with the plant.
Key users can use the Custom Fields and Logic app or UI adaptation at runtime to create custom fields for the following business contexts:
|UI Element||Business Context|
|Bill of Material maintenance > Header Attributes||Master Data: Bill of Material Header|
|Bill of Material maintenance > Components > Bill of Material details > Basic Data||Master Data: Bill of Material Items|
Change Sales Orders (VA02) SAP GUI App
This app enables you to change sales orders. A sales order is a commitment from a customer to buy a product or service. The document serves as a foundation for planning production or purchase orders.
Key users can use the Custom Fields and Logic app to add custom UI elements (custom fields) for the following business contexts:
- Sales: Sales Document Item
- Sales: Sales Document Item
These custom fields can be applied in the following applications:
Create Inquiries, Change Inquiries, Display Inquiries
Create Sales Quotations, Change Sales Quotations, Display Sales Quotations
Create Sales Orders - VA01, Change Sales Orders - VA02, Display Sales Orders - VA03
Create Sales Orders Without Charge, Change Sales Orders Without Charge, Display Sales Orders Without Charge
Create Sales Contracts, Change Sales Contracts, Display Sales Contracts
Create Credit Memo Requests, Change Credit Memo Requests, Display Credit Memo Requests
Create Debit Memo Requests, Change Debit Memo Requests, Display Debit Memo Requests
Manage Production Orders (F2336) SAP Fiori App
With this app, you can monitor the progress of production. You have an overview of the current situation with all the information you need to solve any issues. If, for example, a particular order is delayed, you can navigate to the details to see at a glance why the order is delayed – perhaps there are missing components or there is a quantity deviation. You then have the information you need to take immediate action to resolve the issue and to keep your production processes running as smoothly as possible.
Select an area of responsibility.
Narrow down the scope of the order list with additional filters.
View a table of orders according to your selection criteria.
Select which columns are displayed and sort the table entries.
Save the combination of filters and table settings as a personalized variant and save your variants as tiles on your home page.
View current issues for each production order and determine the cause of the issue.
Open a popover for materials, production orders, production order operations, and work centers and navigate to related apps.
Open a popover showing the current and preceding statuses for each production order.
Display configuration of the material being produced.
Release production orders with the status Created.
Read master data for production orders with the status Created.
Access a detail screen for each production order.
Navigate to related apps to solve issues.
Pick Components for Production Orders (CO27) SAP GUI App
After the production order is released, the order is ready for picking. Only the materials that are not in the service stock at the assembly aisle are to be picked. You can use the Pick Components for Production Orders app to call up the correct picking list based on the production order number.
Confirm Production Operation (F3069) SAP Fiori App
With this app, you can partially or completely confirm production operations. You can enter produced quantities including scrap or rework, edit material movements including splitting quantities between batches, and specify durations for activities for the selected production operation.
- Select a production order and a related production operation for processing.
- Record quantities for yield, scrap, or rework.
- Select a reason for variances from planned quantities.
- Get an overview of all materials used for the production operation.
- Edit a material used in the production operation, for example the storage location or the quantity to be confirmed.
- Consume materials from various batches and split quantities between batches.
- Add and confirm unplanned materials.
- Enter information on activities that have been defined for the work center, such as setup, machine, and labor times.
- Enter a note with additional information.
- Confirm the production operation partially or completely.
Manage Outbound Deliveries (VL060_CLOUD) SAP GUI App
With this app, you can display and process completed and open outbound deliveries at various stages of delivery processing. You can get tailor-made worklists based on your area of responsibility and on the way your shipping department is organized. This app allows you to perform specific steps as standalone activities, for example, picking, verifying and confirming picking data, and posting goods issue. It also enables you to perform various steps in a certain sequence over the duration of your workday.
- Search for outbound deliveries using basic filter options. You can also search using additional filter options.
- Sort your table entries by ascending or descending and then select the filter option you want to sort by.
- Personalize your table columns.
- Navigate to the Pick Outbound Delivery app to perform the picking step.
- Post goods issue for one or multiple outbound deliveries.
- Reverse goods issue postings for one or multiple deliveries.
- Use the Save as Tile option to create a personalized tile on the launchpad. This tile will display a fixed snapshot of your current selection criteria. For example, if you filter by the date option Today, your personalized tile will only display the number of documents that are relevant for that specific day, as the current date selection is stored as a fixed date.
Create Billing Documents (F0798) SAP Fiori App
With this app, you can create billing documents (for example, invoices and credit memos) from items in the billing due list. This includes debit memo requests, sales orders, deliveries, and other sales and distribution (SD) documents. You can also generate temporary billing documents that you can review before converting them to final billing documents.
- Searching for items in the Billing Due List
- Search using basic filters: document number, document category, sold-to party, and dates
- Search using additional filters: add filters manually to filter by sales organization and billing type (for example, invoice), customer project or issue (for example, when the system indicates there is a problem with a billing document), or many other filters.
- Adapt your view by choosing columns to display, sorting data by one or more data types (for example, customer number), grouping data (for example, by customer project), and using page variants to save and load custom filter and column layouts you have previously created.
- Make billing settings so the system does the following automatically when you create billing documents:
- Enter billing date and type before billing
If you enable this setting and choose to create billing documents, the system requests a billing date and the required billing type before creating billing documents.
- Create separate billing document for each item of billing due list
If you enable this setting and choose to create billing documents, the system creates separate billing documents for each item of the billing due list that you have selected.
- Automatically post billing documents
The system automatically posts all billing documents that you create to accounting and triggers output (for example, an invoice by e-mail). Note that if you do not choose to automatically post billing documents, you must manually post your billing documents using the Manage Billing Documents app.
Display billing documents after creation
The system generates and displays temporary billing documents for the SD documents that you have selected for billing. You then have the option to save or discard them. Saving converts them to persistent billing documents, while discarding them returns you to the billing due list.Note
You cannot edit a newly created temporary billing document until you have saved it, which converts it to a persistent billing document. Once saved, you can edit the billing document. Because posting the billing document to financial accounting also triggers output, before posting, you must ensure that you have finalized not only all changes that are relevant for financial accounting (for example, the billing date), but also changes that are relevant for output (for example, texts that you want to appear on the invoice form). You can prevent the automatic posting of newly created billing documents with the setting described in the section directly above.
- Enter billing date and type before billing
- Create billing documents
You can select one or more items in the billing due list to create billing documents for them. The system uses your billing settings during billing document creation. After you have created billing documents, you can manage your billing documents using the Manage Billing Documents app.
Key users can use the Custom Fields and Logic app to create UI elements (custom fields) for the following business context:
|UI Element||Business Context|
|Billing due list||Sales: Billing Due List|
- Sales Document Header Level to Billing Due List in business context Sales: Sales Document or Sales: Billing Due List
- Billing Document Request Header Level to Billing Due List in business context Sales: Billing Document or Sales: Billing Due List
- Delivery Header Level to Billing Due List in business context Shipping: Delivery or Sales: Billing Due List