Associated Fiori Applications
- Create Quality Notification
- Change Quality Notification
- Change Quality Notification Tasks (Worklist)
- Display Quality Notifications (Worklist)
- Display Quality Notification Tasks (Worklist)
Quality notifications contain functions for recording and processing different types of problems (for example, problems resulting from poor-quality goods or services). You can use the notifications to analyze the recorded defects and monitor the correction of these problems. In particular, the notifications can help you process internal or external problems such as:
- Customer complaints
- Complaints against vendors
- Company-internal problems
- Other user-specific problems
You can use a quality notification to record the following information:
- Problem description
- Affected reference objects (for example, material, purchase order or delivery)
- Partner information (for example, customer, vendor, or coordinator)
- Defect items
- Causes of defect items
When you process a quality notification, you can do the following:
- Define tasks for the notification or for individual defect items.
- Log the activities carried out for the notification or for individual defect items.
- Record problem-related nonconformity costs in a QM order. You can assign an existing QM order to a quality notification or create a new QM order and assign it to a notification.
- Print shop papers.
- Select and evaluate quality notifications.
A quality notification supports you in your processing activities with the following functions:
- Response monitoring for tasks
- Status management
- Follow-up actions for tasks
- Action box
- Action log