- Confirm Production Operation (F3069) SAP Fiori App
- Manage Production Operations (F2335) SAP Fiori App
- Confirm Production Order Operation (CO11N) SAP GUI App
- Change Routing (CA02) SAP GUI App
Confirm Production Operation (F3069) SAP Fiori App
With this app, you can partially or completely confirm production operations. You can enter produced quantities including scrap or rework, edit material movements including splitting quantities between batches, and specify durations for activities for the selected production operation.
- Select a production order and a related production operation for processing.
- Record quantities for yield, scrap, or rework.
- Select a reason for variances from planned quantities.
- Get an overview of all materials used for the production operation.
- Edit a material used in the production operation, for example the storage location or the quantity to be confirmed.
- Consume materials from various batches and split quantities between batches.
- Add and confirm unplanned materials.
- Enter information on activities that have been defined for the work center, such as setup, machine, and labor times.
- Enter a note with additional information.
- Confirm the production operation partially or completely.
Manage Production Operations (F2335) SAP Fiori App
With this app, you can monitor the progress of production. You have an overview of the current situation with all the information you need to solve any issues. If, for example, a particular operation is delayed, you can navigate to the details to see at a glance why the operation is delayed - perhaps there are missing components, the resource may be occupied by another operation, or the previous operation is still not finished. You then have the information you need to take immediate action to resolve the issue and to keep your production processes running as smoothly as possible.
- Select an area of responsibility.
- Narrow down the scope of the operation list with additional filters.
- View a table of operations according to your selection criteria.
Select which columns are displayed and sort the table entries.
- Save the combination of filters and table settings as a personalized variant and save your variants as tiles on your home page.
- View current issues for each operation and determine the cause of the issue.
- Open a popover for the materials and navigate to related apps.
- Open a popover for the production orders and navigate to related apps.
- Open a popover for the production order operations and navigate to related apps.
- Open a popover for the work centers and navigate to related apps.
- Open a popover showing the current and all preceding statuses for each production order operation.
- Release production order operations currently in status Created.
- Access a detail screen for each production order operation.
- Confirm production order operations.
- Navigate to related apps to solve issues.
Confirm Production Order Operation (CO11N) SAP GUI App
With this app, you can partially or finally confirm an operation of a production order by entering a time ticket. You can use this app if the role Production Operator - Discrete Manufacturing is assigned to your user.
- Identify the operation that you want to confirm by entering the corresponding data in the header area.
- Define the type of confirmation (partial, final, or automatic final confirmation).
- Enter the detailed confirmation data.
- Get proposals for the confirmation data from the system.
- Navigate to the goods movements overview to check or change goods movements that are to be posted with the confirmation.
Change Routing (CA02) SAP GUI App
You can edit and change the details of a routing with this app.
- Search for a routing using the following options:
- Enter a material and a plant to access the details of a single routing and change the routing data.
- Enter a routing group to display an overview of the routings belonging to the group. Select a routing to make changes.
- Maintain the following data of the selected routing:
- Header data
- Operations and sub-operations
- Material component data
- Check that your changes meet the requirements using the consistency check.