How to Access SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition Scope Item Process Flows and Test Scripts
- Navigate to SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition for Enterprise Management.
- Select a country localization from the Version dropdown list.
- If necessary, select the Login icon in the upper left corner to log in.
- Go to the Accelerators section and, under General Documents, choose the link SAP Best Practices content library.
- Select the relevant scope option checkboxes to filter information and locate scope item test scripts and process flows.
This scope item provides the foundation to produce prebuilt finance analytics content using Core Data Services (CDS) views. CDS views help the customer understand business trends. A set of key performance indicators (KPIs) allow for robust analytics on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition data. This can incorporate actual and plan production costs associated with production orders and consumption for strategic analytics. Custom analytical queries and Query Browser apps leverage the CDS views, which are annotated as consumption views. Analytical capabilities help to manage manufacturing operations and plan the financial cost allocation across production units and work centers. You can optimize Plan-to-Produce across production units and optimize financial spend and manufacturing operations. The production manager can compare between production cost of planning and execution, which covers all effort types plan costs, actual costs, target costs, control costs, and input/output variances.
Key Process Steps
- Increase customer satisfaction by leveraging the extensibility functionality for better customization of CDS views.
- Provide visibility of costs incurred during the Plan/Actual Production Cost area.
- Determine standard cost in sales-order-related production with a valuated sales order stock using a predefined valuation strategy.
- Collect actual costs during production on the order (product cost collector or manufacturing order).
The benefits of Analytics for Production Unit - Plan/Actual Production Cost (2QW) include the following:
Build an analytical use case in SAP Analytical cloud based on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition data.
Create analytical reports using the view browser.
For analytical consumption, extend and create custom analytical query using CDS views annotated as consumption views.
Extend and create custom CDS views using these consumption views.
Compare between production cost of planning and execution, covering all effort types plan costs, actual costs, target costs, control costs, and input/output variances.
Analyze strategically using on-line connection and generate a live model on the CDS views.