How to Access SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition Solution Process Flows and Test Scripts
- Navigate to SAP Signavio Process Navigator.
- Scroll down to the recently added solution scenarios and choose the SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition entry.
- In the left area, choose the tab Solution process and select the business area entry Manufacturing.
- In list on the right, search for the solution process of interest.
- Select the solution process to view the details and the process flow and scroll down to the Accelerator section to access the test script.
This scope item covers the change-master-controlled updates of a manufacturing BOM (MBOM) that is used for the production process of components.
The change-number-controlled approach allows date-effectivity-based attribute management on the MBOM header level and the bill of material (BOM) item level. Setting the change number status to inactive releases the scope per change number. Once the status becomes inactive, changes are no longer possible. The MBOM header and items can only be changed with a new active change number. The change iteration process starts and ends again with setting the change number status to inactive.
The change-number-controlled update process is followed by the production process which uses the recently updated MBOM.
Key Process Steps
- Create change master
- Change change master
- Exchange a material or component in MBOM
- Create production order manually
- Control updates in bill of materials for production centrally with change master
- Manage effective changed day in change master