How to Access SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition Solution Process Flows and Test Scripts
- Navigate to SAP Signavio Process Navigator.
- Scroll down to the recently added solution scenarios and choose the SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition entry.
- In the left area, choose the tab Solution process and select the business area entry Manufacturing.
- In list on the right, search for the solution process of interest.
- Select the solution process to view the details and the process flow and scroll down to the Accelerator section to access the test script.
This scope item runs a Make-to-Order scenario (assembly processing) at a subsidiary. A sales order is automatically uploaded to the subsidiary system when a subcontracting purchase order is created in the headquarters system. The receipt of the sales order is electronically confirmed to headquarters. Components are issued manually from the headquarters and received at the subsidiary with zero price. The delivery process occurs after the ordered goods are produced by the manufacturing subsidiary. The process includes the electronic sending of an advance shipping notification to the headquarters. Afterwards, the billing process runs at the subsidiary, and an electronic invoice is sent to the headquarters.
Key Process Steps
Key process steps of Enabling Manufacturing Subsidiary to Handle Assembly for Headquarter (2WL) include:
- Create sales orders from an external source, such as headquarters, and send order confirmation
- Plan production at the subsidiary for semi-finished goods ordered by headquarters
- Execute the production of the ordered goods
- Process deliveries including picking, goods issue, and sending advanced shipping notifications
- Process billing documents including sending electronic invoices to headquarters
Benefits of Enabling Manufacturing Subsidiary to Handle Assembly for Headquarters (2WL) include:
- Align sales data for production at the subsidiary with procurement application at headquarters
- Resolve manual errors, integration failures, and inconsistent data between headquarters and the subsidiary
- Plan production with a make-to-order scenario at the subsidiary
- Receive the issued components from headquarters at the subsidiary with zero price
- Execute production specific to headquarters' needs
- Send electronic notification to headquarters by subsidiary about delivery and billing of ordered goods