How to Access SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition Solution Process Flows and Test Scripts
- Navigate to SAP Signavio Process Navigator.
- Scroll down to the recently added solution scenarios and choose the SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition entry.
- In the left area, choose the tab Solution process and select the business area entry Manufacturing.
- In list on the right, search for the solution process of interest.
- Select the solution process to view the details and the process flow and scroll down to the Accelerator section to access the test script.
SAP's manufacturing solution for discrete industries enables a fully integrated production process from top floor to the shop floor.
Production Operations with SAP Manufacturing Execution can orchestrate highly automated production processes enabling product variants with a lot size of one. Variants and their production sequence can be changed automatically, quickly, and easily. The solution also offers real-time transparency of production operations and KPIs, plus complete traceability based on as-built records.
Production Operations with SAP Manufacturing Execution reflects SAP's roadmap to get connected with the future of discrete manufacturing. It allows very low production volumes while still making a profit, providing state-of-the-art production execution and insights to action in real-time.
This scope item requires additional licenses for the following SAP products:
SAP Manufacturing Execution
Key Process Steps Covered
- Connect between business processes and machines
- Standardize processes across plants and paper-based tracking systems
- Get accurate end-to-end product traceability information
- Use best practices for leveraging big data to gain real-time visibility into operations
- Enable better predictive maintenance
This scope item describes an integration scenario between SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition and SAP Manufacturing Execution (on-premise deployment). This scope item requires an additional license when the customer wants to use SAP Manufacturing Execution.
It should be requested only if you want to use SAP Manufacturing Execution as a customer manufacturing execution system.
- Address individual customer requirements with real-time lot size of one production in high-volume production scenarios
- Integrate the top floor to the shop floor (and the other way around) to minimize disruption, including machine integration into the production cycle
- Simplify and minimize manual interaction
- Allow data capture from the source
- Enable discrete and process manufacturing
- Gain new insights into the shop floor based on trends and prediction with SAP S/4HANA capabilities