How to Access SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition Solution Process Flows and Test Scripts
- Navigate to SAP Signavio Process Navigator.
- Scroll down to the recently added solution scenarios and choose the SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition entry.
- In the left area, choose the tab Solution process and select the business area entry Manufacturing.
- In list on the right, search for the solution process of interest.
- Select the solution process to view the details and the process flow and scroll down to the Accelerator section to access the test script.
The standard sales process (make-to-order) for batch-managed finished goods starts with a customer quotation or sales order and ends with the clearing of a customer account after a payment has been received. The process starts with the creation of a quotation and then a sales order with reference it, or by creating a sales order directly. The production process based on process orders is triggered by a material requirement planning (MRP) run for the product ordered by the customer and all its components. Once the finished product with a batch is in stock, the delivery and billing of the goods completes the process. The process can be enhanced by executing optional steps, such as procurement of components or period-end closing.
Key Process Steps
Key process steps of Make-to-Order Production - Process Manufacturing (3OK) include:
- Create quotation for customer
- Create referenced sales order from the quotation
- Plan and execute the production process with process orders
- Deliver the produced goods
- Bill customer based on billing plan from sales order
Benefits of Make-to-Order Production - Process Manufacturing (3OK) include:
- Plan production in a make-to-order scenario based on customer sales order
- Drive production of customer requirements using process orders