How to Access SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition Solution Process Flows and Test Scripts
- Navigate to SAP Signavio Process Navigator.
- Scroll down to the recently added solution scenarios and choose the SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition entry.
- In the left area, choose the tab Solution process and select the business area entry Manufacturing.
- In list on the right, search for the solution process of interest.
- Select the solution process to view the details and the process flow and scroll down to the Accelerator section to access the test script.
This scope item shows a Make-to-Order Production scenario using the Advanced Variant Configuration for an efficient state-of-the-art configuration of a material ordered by a customer, covering single-level and multi-level configurable materials. The configurable material is defined as a bill of material. In this process, a sales order (optionally based on a sales quotation) is created with an individual configuration for a fork lifter. This is captured by defining the different component characteristics desired by the customers and considering the constraints and dependencies of the components. The sales price calculation is then based on the individually chosen characteristics of the components. The sales order is considered for production planning when doing the Materials Requirements Planning (MRP). The production execution for the individual fork lifter takes place before delivering it to the customer. The process finishes with the billing to the customer.
Key Process Steps Covered
- Create a customer sales order (optionally based on a sales quotation) for an individually configured fork lifter either single-level or multi-level
- Calculate sales prices based on the customer chosen characteristics of the configurable product
- Execute the Make-to-Order production of the fork lifter ordered by the customer with routings according to the configuration
- Process the delivery and billing for the customer
- Improve your company's sales and manufacturing performance with integrated Advanced Variant Configuration covering single-level and multi-level configurable materials
- Enable your business processes to handle highly individualized products in sales and manufacturing
- Leverage the sophisticated algorithms in the performance-optimized rules engine within a state-of-the-art configurator
- Use dependencies to prevent combinations of options that are not allowed and can be used to select exactly the right components
- Get sales pricing and print-out according to the configuration