How to Access SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition Solution Process Flows and Test Scripts
- Navigate to SAP Signavio Process Navigator.
- Scroll down to the recently added solution scenarios and choose the SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition entry.
- In the left area, choose the tab Solution process and select the business area entry Manufacturing.
- In list on the right, search for the solution process of interest.
- Select the solution process to view the details and the process flow and scroll down to the Accelerator section to access the test script.
This scope item enables the process of manufacturing of co- and by-products along with the main product.
The process starts with the creation of a demand forecast for semifinished goods represented by Planned Independent Requirements (PIRs). Based on PIRs, Material Requirements Planning (MRP) creates a production plan for semifinished components and raw materials. Production planners can analyze and change the planned-order-based production plan manually.
Raw material demand leads to purchase requisitions that trigger alternative procurement scenarios referenced in this scope item.
The production process itself is entirely covered via conversion of planned into process orders, order release, direct material issue or backflush, confirmation of operations and goods receipt posting for main, co- and by-products. Order-based target and actual costs are created, ensuring fully integrated material and value streams.
Key Process Steps
Process planned independent requirements
Cover material requirements planning and evaluation of stock requirement list
Create process order, material staging, order release, order confirmation, material movement postings for goods issue and goods receipt along with co- and by-products
Run scrap reports optionally after production
Supports management of batch-oriented process manufacturing with co- and by-products
Distribute costs to the individual co-products using equivalence numbers and apportionment structure