How to Access SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition Scope Item Process Flows and Test Scripts
- Navigate to SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition for Enterprise Management.
- Select a country localization from the Version dropdown list.
If necessary, select the Login icon in the upper left corner to log in.
- Go to the Accelerators section and, under General Documents, choose the link SAP Best Practices content library.
- Select the relevant scope option checkboxes to filter information and locate scope item test scripts and process flows.
Ignore the BPMN2 version of process flows.
This scope item covers the material and component change-master-controlled mass change process of one or more manufacturing bills of materials (BOMs). To control the replacement date of the follow-up component or material, you first create a date-effectivity-controlled change master. When you start the Where-Used List application with the component or material to replace, all BOMs are listed. To replace the component or material of one or more manufacturing BOMs, the BOMs must be selected. The change number is used to manage the phase in date.
Key Process Steps
- Create change master
- Change change master
- Exchange a component in the manufacturing BOM
- Confirm the component replacement for the manufacturing BOM
- Control the exchange of components in a BOM for production with change master
- Plan future changes for components or materials with date effectively supported