How to Access SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition Scope Item Process Flows and Test Scripts
- Navigate to SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition for Enterprise Management.
- Select a country localization from the Version dropdown list.
- If necessary, select the Login icon in the upper left corner to log in.
- Go to the Accelerators section and, under General Documents, select the link SAP Best Practices content library.
- Select the relevant scope option checkboxes to filter information and locate scope item test scripts and process flows.
Ignore the BPMN2 version of process flows.
The Kanban method for controlling production and material flow is based on the actual stock quantity in production. With Kanban, instead of being pushed through production by higher-level planning, materials are called from the supply source by production at the manufacturing level where they’re needed (pull principle). Replenishment or production of a material is only triggered when a higher production level requires the material. This replenishment is triggered directly in production using previously maintained master data.
Key Process Steps
- Create and maintain Kanban control cycles
- Create independent planning and material requirements at plant level
- Practice classic Kanban container replenishment with planned and production orders
- Reduce work in progress
- Increase supply chain visibility
- Reduce manufacturing supply chain costs
- Reduce inventory and assets
- Improve flexibility and visibility of manufacturing and supply chain processes