How to Access SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition Solution Process Flows and Test Scripts
- Navigate to SAP Signavio Process Navigator.
- Scroll down to the recently added solution scenarios and choose the SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition entry.
- In the left area, choose the tab Solution process and select the business area entry Manufacturing.
- In list on the right, search for the solution process of interest.
- Select the solution process to view the details and the process flow and scroll down to the Accelerator section to access the test script.
This scope item describes the management of defects and nonconformances. The quality technician creates a defect record and if required, adds a picture that documents the defect. The quality engineer further processes the defect record by documenting immediate, corrective, and preventive actions. After defect resolution, the quality engineer closes the defect record.
In addition to general defect category, a new defect category is introduced which can be used to handle defects which occur during production. That is, the assignment of production order, material, plant and defective quantity has been enabled.
Furthermore, the quality engineer monitors and analyzes defect records from various sources (for example, defects detected during quality inspection or manually created defects) and deduces common preventive actions.
If required, the quality technician creates additional, manual inspection lots for the available inspection origins to perform additional quality inspections. After inspection results have been captured, the quality engineer makes a usage decision to close the manual inspection process.
Key Process Steps
- Record defect
- Process defect
- Complete defect processing
- Record defect using SAP CoPilot
- Assign defect to quality notification
Manual inspection process:
- Create inspection lot
- Record inspection results
- Make usage decision
- Capture defects and nonconformance for documentation and for further processing
- Decide whether a simple defect can be managed as a generic defect or must be escalated to a quality notification for comprehensive processing
- Execute quality tasks to mitigate or resolve the defect
- Change quality tasks and defects using mass-processing
- Capture status of quality task
- Evaluate the defect data comprehensively
- Define and execute additional manual quality inspections