How to Access SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition Scope Item Process Flows and Test Scripts
- Open SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition for Enterprise Management (https://rapid.sap.com/bp/#/BP_CLD_ENTPR).
- Select your country localization from the Version drop-down list.
- Choose the Accelerators section and then choose the SAP Best Practices content library.
- Select scope option checkboxes to filter information and locate scope item test scripts and process flows.
Ignore the BPMN2 version of process flows.
With this scope item, the customers can utilize the embedded predictive analytics functionality in the supply chain scenarios - produce, manufacturing, inventory management, logistics execution, and so on. It includes parameter selection in predictive model training and activation. Currently the following use case leverages the embedded predictive modeling:
Track materials in transit/open stock transport orders for which no goods receipt has been posted by the receiving plant yet which have already exceeded the estimated time in transit.
Key Process Steps Covered
- Train a predictive model for stock in transit with available data
- Update the forecasted date column which shows the predicted delivery date by leveraging the embedded predictive model
- Update to the Stock in transit process, stock transport order process with predictions
- Out of the box predictive model that can be leveraged in the Stock in Transit app
- Get a predicted date for the stock in transit based on the delivery data for the customer
- Adjust time schedule based on empirical data
- Overall more reliable planning and scheduling of goods in transit process