How to Access SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition Scope Item Process Flows and Test Scripts
- Navigate to SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition for Enterprise Management.
- Select a country localization from the Version dropdown list.
- If necessary, select the Login icon in the upper left corner to log in.
- Go to the Accelerators section and, under General Documents, choose the link SAP Best Practices content library.
- Select the relevant scope option checkboxes to filter information and locate scope item test scripts and process flows.
Ignore the BPMN2 version of process flows.
Predictive Material and Resource Planning (pMRP) enables you to create, schedule, and evaluate pMRP simulations that support you in taking informed decisions for your production planning.
Finally, after you decide which simulation is best for your production plan, you can take over the resulting component demand and release it to your operational data as planned independent requirements.
This scope item requires an additional SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition license.
Key Process Steps
- Create planned independent requirements
- Schedule pMRP simulation creation
- Evaluate and process pMRP simulations
- Check and (if desired) apply changes to planned independent requirements
- Simulate MRP runs to evaluate impacts of possible changes to production plans
- Helps you create optimized production plans by giving the ability to make informed decisions for changes based on the simulations