How to Access SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition Solution Process Flows and Test Scripts
- Navigate to SAP Signavio Process Navigator.
- Scroll down to the recently added solution scenarios and choose the SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition entry.
- In the left area, choose the tab Solution process and select the business area entry Manufacturing.
- In list on the right, search for the solution process of interest.
- Select the solution process to view the details and the process flow and scroll down to the Accelerator section to access the test script.
Predictive Material and Resource Planning (pMRP) enables you to create, schedule, and evaluate pMRP simulations that support you in taking informed decisions for your production planning.
Finally, after you decide which simulation is best for your production plan, you can take over the resulting component demand and release it to your operational data as planned independent requirements.
Key Process Steps
- Create planned independent requirements
- Schedule pMRP simulation creation
- Evaluate and process pMRP simulations
- Check and (if desired) apply changes to planned independent requirements
- Simulate MRP runs to evaluate impacts of possible changes to production plans
- Helps you create optimized production plans by giving the ability to make informed decisions for changes based on the simulations