How to Access SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition Scope Item Process Flows and Test Scripts
- Navigate to SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition for Enterprise Management.
- Select a country localization from the Version dropdown list.
- If necessary, select the Login icon in the upper left corner to log in.
- Go to the Accelerators section and, under General Documents, choose the link SAP Best Practices content library.
- Select the relevant scope option checkboxes to filter information and locate scope item test scripts and process flows.
This scope item supports both Discrete and Process Manufacturing capacity leveling functionality for their demands. You can determine the industry type and displayed data under the app settings. The process of production capacity leveling represents a central part of preparation for the manufacturing process of components.
After you forecast a demand for finished goods represented by Planned Independent Requirements (PIR) and the Material Requirements Planning (MRP) run created a production plan, the process of capacity leveling (scheduling) takes place.
This process enables production planners to assign orders and operations from the production plan to available timeslots of capacities. Additionally, the planners can simulate and choose other alternatives for production by assigning other available production versions, letting the planners schedule the best option for their manufacturing.
Key Process Steps
Dispatch production order or process order
Change production version
Dispatch orders to available time slots of work centers or resources
Redispatch to alternative production versions