How to Access SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition Scope Item Process Flows and Test Scripts
- Navigate to SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition for Enterprise Management.
- Select a country localization from the Version dropdown list.
- If necessary, select the Login icon in the upper left corner to log in.
- Go to the Accelerators section and, under General Documents, select the link SAP Best Practices content library.
- Select the relevant scope option checkboxes to filter information and locate scope item test scripts and process flows.
Ignore the BPMN2 version of process flows.
- This scope item focuses on rework activities and material postings after production execution for the original material (including goods receipt for the product), with an additional rework production order. Issues with the produced material are monitored after this has been posted in the inventory.
- The rework process of stock-manufactured materials is realized by creating a new production order. This is done using the material to be reworked as both input and output.
- Costs are listed in the new production order, and are settled within controlling as production variants. The input component and product have the same material number.
Key Process Steps Covered
- Create rework production order
- Release rework production order
- Issue goods for defective material including printing preview
- Confirm rework production activities
- Post goods receipt for rework production order including printing preview
- Show transparent costs for rework activities
- Use all standard shop-floor control functionalities
- Improve usability with intuitive confirmation of production operations