How to Access SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition Solution Process Flows and Test Scripts
- Navigate to SAP Signavio Process Navigator.
- Scroll down to the recently added solution scenarios and choose the SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition entry.
- In the left area, choose the tab Solution process and select the business area entry Manufacturing.
- In list on the right, search for the solution process of interest.
- Select the solution process to view the details and the process flow and scroll down to the Accelerator section to access the test script.
You can ignore the SAP Cloud ALM version of test scripts at this point.
- This scope item focuses on rework activities and material postings after production execution for the original material (including goods receipt for the product), with an additional rework production order. Issues with the produced material are monitored after this has been posted in the inventory.
- The rework process of stock-manufactured materials is realized by creating a new production order. This is done using the material to be reworked as both input and output.
- Costs are listed in the new production order, and are settled within controlling as production variants. The input component and product have the same material number.
Key Process Steps Covered
- Create rework production order
- Release rework production order
- Issue goods for defective material including printing preview
- Confirm rework production activities
- Post goods receipt for rework production order including printing preview
- Show transparent costs for rework activities
- Use all standard shop-floor control functionalities
- Improve usability with intuitive confirmation of production operations